Professional Veterinary Services
- Preventive and wellness medicine
- Emergency Care during business hours
- Medical diagnosis and treatments
- Pet vaccine clinic (vaccines for dogs and cats)
- Spay and neuter services
- Soft tissue surgeries
- Digital x-ray and ultrasound imaging
- Blood work or labs (In-house and reference lab)
- Dental scaling (dog dental care, cat dental care)
- Polishing and surgery
- Senior and geriatric care
- Medical boarding and hospitalization
- Hill’s & Royal Canin prescription diets
Our appointment book is a computerized system, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our highly trained receptionists will accommodate all requests to the best ability.
Pet parents can download our free app, Petdesk, to enjoy 24/7 access to their pet care providers, records and reminders in just one place.
Pet Urgent Care During Business Hours
We have a veterinarian and personnel who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call us immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Types of Pets Seen
At Denville Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
- Guinea pigs
We welcome patients from Denville, Rockaway, Mountain Lakes, Boonton, Dover, Morris Plains, Morristown and neighboring areas. Contact Denville Animal Hospital today!
270 West Main St Denville, NJ 07834